movingpower GmbH is a group of independent experts in the field of green hydrogen with its headquarters in Graz, Austria.
For each area of the green hydrogen (H₂) value chain – electricity generation, H₂ production, H₂ storage, H₂ distribution and H₂ off-taking – experts from the fields of process engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and civil engineering have come together with actual, practical experience in the respective area. We advise and show ways in which the electrical energy generated by renewable methods, in particular by wind and solar power plants, can be stored in the energy carrier green hydrogen and/or eLNG and brought into all areas of life in a technically feasible and economically justifiable manner.
movingpower GmbH provides all engineering services required for the design and realisation of a green hydrogen project.
Within the framework of feasibility studies (preliminary study, preliminary project, preliminary design) and basic engineering (concept design, FEED, approval and tender design), we develop the essential project fundamentals for our clients. During the processing of the individual work packages, the ongoing coordination of the interfaces is of utmost importance. We ensure our high design quality through interdisciplinary project reviews, in which we check the achievement of the defined milestones. With its know-how, its multidisciplinary pool of experts and its industrial partners, movingpower GmbH is in a position to develop technically mature, economical, environmentally compatible and operational projects together with its clients – in short, “permissible and bankable projects”.
As essential project fundamentals, which are increasingly consolidated as the project progresses, we develop:
the process related project fundamentals, represented in
- one or more process flow diagrams (PFD), with all essential mechanical components,
- an electrical single line diagram (SLD – Single Line Diagram), with all essential energy-related components,
- an automation block diagram, with a simplified overview of the process control system,
- the energy balances (material flows, efficiencies),
as well as the investment related project fundamentals, represented in
- the plant layout and the infrastructure requirements (above- and underground),
- the component lists, equipment specifications as well as the tender documents,
- the operating cost estimates based on the process specifications,
- the time schedules including the definition of project milestones.
We deepen the engineering in the further design stages (basic design, detail design, execution design) as well as in the implementation support and monitoring (plan review, documentation, commissioning and transfer to continuous operation). In addition, we support our clients in procurement, invoice verification and project management, if required.